Thursday, December 15, 2005

Winter

There was a time when I loved the winter. Snow meant the chance school might closed, great tackle football games, and skiing. Now that I am all done with school, don't really play all that much tackle football, and I haven't gone skiing since I was in Israel in 2000, snow sucks.

Now snow means slippery road conditions, bundling up when I want to go out of the house and shoveling, (which is by far the worst of em all)

I can't think of ONE redeeming quality of snow

2 Comments:

At 12:52 PM, Blogger stillruleall said...

I havent seen snow in a few years. It is supposed to rain this weekend, which will be our first real day of winter after a month of hot sunny days

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger Just Shu said...

Adina
- Pretty doesn't really do it for me
- when Jonah has a snow day, if I'm still woking at home, he may annoy me :) Although i will want to tackle him in the snow.
- Hot cocoa is nice, but I can have it anyways
- The Jeep is cool

 

Post a Comment

<< Home