Wednesday, December 07, 2005

New Car

Well the dog didn't work and Nat was crushed so to cheer her up I decided to surprise her with a new car, a Jeep to be exact.

Up till now we only have one car, which isn't so bad considering that I work at home. But there are times that I need the car, so on those days I take Nat to work and pick her up, but I don't enjoy that.

As business get busier I will need a car more often. So it was time, I went down to the dealership, and found tehcar that Nat wants, it will be one heck of a chanukah present. It dope set the bar high for next year, but I guess I have a year to figure that out.

3 Comments:

At 12:58 PM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

Liberty or Cherokee?

 
At 2:12 AM, Blogger Rolling hills of green said...

ouch, thats expensive

 
At 7:51 AM, Blogger stillruleall said...

You probably couldve taken her out to dinner to cheer her up, and then saved $30,000. Or whatever jeeps cost.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home