Sunday, December 04, 2005

Boy after my own heart

Jonah has made me a proud dad this past weekend. Friday night we had dinner by some friends, and they had a little basketball hoop attached to their wall. Jonah went grabbed the ball, and tried to put the ball in the hoop. But he was to short, so he cried until, I picked him and let him dunk the ball. He gave a great big smile.

I went out this morning to shovel the snow, and I brought the boy outside, gave him a little shovel, and let him go to work. It was like a glimpse into the future except I will be inside where it's warm, and Jonah will shovel all by himself.

After the shoveling it was time to watch Lions game, and as usual they blew. I started booing at the T.V. and Jonah followed. He booed long and hard at the Lions. I was so proud of him.

1 Comments:

At 2:14 AM, Blogger Rolling hills of green said...

he learns early

 

Post a Comment

<< Home