Thursday, December 15, 2005

Snowmen


I know that I ripped the winter and the snow just a few hours ago. Shortly after that post, I had to move my car down teh driveway. Of course it was covered in a foot of snow. Normally I would just knock the snow of the car, but I had spent so much time outside shoveling that I didn't want to put all the snow back on the driveway.

During my driveway shoveling experience I piled the snow next to my driveway pretty high. So I decided that I would dump all the snow onto this pile. After a few handfuls of snow I thought I could make a snowman, Nat would probably think it was funny when she gets home. (She was shopping, and Jonah was at his friends playing, so I was all alone) I dunno if you can tell from the picture, But I even gave him arms and legs.


I still had lots of snow on my car, so I decided that my snow creature needed a buddy so I created him one. I don't know that this will change my outlook on snow, but for a little bit I did feel like a kid again playing in teh snow.

1 Comments:

At 7:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

just testing something out here...thanks for lending me your blog, shu.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home