Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Doghouse

In my two plus years of marriage I have stayed out of the proverbial doghouse for the most part. My string of "greatest husband on earth" ended this evening.

A few wees ago we decided to go to a Matisyahu concert, and we were going to take my little sister as a thank you for all she does for us. (Shev is you read this before I talk to you, you may want to stop and call me) We kept delaying the purchase of these tickets, we didn't want to get it from ticketmaster cuz they toss in extra charges, and then things got busy, and we didnt get them. We were going to see if we could buy the tickets directly from Saint Andrews (where the concert is).

The concert is tomorrow, so I decided I should really call up and find out if I could buy the tickets there or only at through Ticketmaster. They inform me it has to be through Ticketmaster. This means about an extra 18 bucks in service charges. At about 11:00 I check Ticketmaster online, and they have seats available

I called Nat at work to see if she really wanted to go, or just wanted to go. I wanted to go, but not that badly, I thought it would be cool to see the chasid rapping. Anyways be that as it may, after hanging up the phone, I got busy with something or another, and forgot to book the tickets.

When Nat got home from work she asked if I got the tickets, I said no and quickly went to buy them, you probably know where I'm going with this, they were all sold out.

This really upset Nat, after I apologized she compared me to Jonah who likes to hit people in the face, and then says "nice, nice, nice," or throws his food and then says uh-oh.

I do feel bad that I didn't get the tickets, it would have been fun to go, definitely an interesting experience for my sister, but sadly it wasn't meant to be

woof woof

2 Comments:

At 9:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've seen him twice here at umass (he's good friends with the chabad rabbi here) and he's alright. very big hippie following. i'm not such a fan.
how did you stay out of the doghouse for 2 years? i'm there every couple of hours....

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger Just Shu said...

marc - im just that good

 

Post a Comment

<< Home