Friday, January 20, 2006

Happy Anniversary

Happy first Anniversary to me and my blog. One year ago today I took that plunge, after feeling family peer pressure and starting chronicling my life and thoughts, and hopefully entertaining millions of my fans.

Life has changed drastically for me since I started out, I've left the Pizza shop. moved (temporarily) to the 'burgh, started a new job and seen my child grow older. But some things have stayed eerily the same. The first day that I posted I didn't get dressed until 7:00 pm, and just the other day, I didn't get dressed until 8:00 pm. Ahh the benefits of having your office and home be so close to each other.........

To my lovely blog, It's been a fun year, may we both stay online for many years to come :)

3 Comments:

At 12:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

First time here... just congratulation you on your blog anniversary.

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger Just Shu said...

Neil - welcome to my blog, come often.

Krunk - I'm not here to write anything intelligent, I just try and entertain

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

Mazal Tov! Keep it up.
-OC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home