Thursday, January 26, 2006

Terrible Ones

Who said that kids start being "terrible" at their twos? I say it starts at whatever age Jonah is now. (About 16 months)

I love Jonah, and he is really cute, most of the time he is the greatest kid in the world. Lately he's started to attack Nat and me. He likes to hit, bite and kick us. It's tough to discipline a kid at this age. He thinks "no" is the funniest word in the dictionary, and if we raise our voice, it just makes him laugh harder. Then he's all cute and we start to smirk and turn away.

Sometimes we will try and put him on a chair by himself for a few minutes until he escapes, but I don't know that he puts one and one together just yet. When he bites we get him a cold chew toy, in case he's teething, but sometimes he just needs to bite me. He will come up to me laughing, with his mouth wide open.

We don't hear any complaints from Rochel, who runs the day care we send him too So at least he doesn't attack other kids, just us. I assume that this is just a crazy stage and kids will kids,

2 Comments:

At 4:19 PM, Blogger Seth said...

I know what that's like. My boss's cat bites too!

 
At 6:29 PM, Blogger Veev said...

I have some advice for you if you want it. Call me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home