Monday, January 30, 2006

Please don't let it be froma chick flick

I was going somewhere yesterday with Nat and she put on a CD, and when the song came on I knew it was from some movie. I could picture the scene, there was a montage, some slow motion dancing.

I couldn't figure out what movie it was from, and I sat there hoping it wasn't a chick flick that was so ingrained in me.

After a few minutes of driving it hit, Old School !! I was so relieved. It was towards the end of the movie,. when they are taking the tests. The music played when Will Farrell was doing the floor exercise which would explain the dancing in my head.

5 Comments:

At 3:05 AM, Blogger The Zwicker said...

Every time Lesley and I hear "Dust In The Wind," we think of Blue's funeral.

 
At 7:41 AM, Blogger Veev said...

Wasn't the song also from Chariots of Fire?

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger Just Shu said...

That's what Nat said

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger SHEV said...

what do u have aganst chick flicks?

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger Just Shu said...

They call them Chick Flicks and not guy flicks for a reaon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home