Thursday, September 29, 2005

WTF?!?!?!

I went to the oral surgeon this morning, and I'm pretty sure he robbed me.

I get there and they show me a video that shows what they will do, the risks, and some Q &A, the video lasted about 10 minutes, and I could have watched at home on my computer had I known.

Then the doc came in, looked at teh X- RAYS that my dentist took. Stuck a popsicle stick in my mouth, looked in. Told me that I needed all 4 wisdom teeth out, and I'll have to be put to sleep. Basically didnt tell me anything I didn't know already. Took about 5 minutes of his time.

Then I get the bill----------------------$152 !!!!

5 Comments:

At 11:23 AM, Blogger BStrong said...

You're just jealous. You should have been an oral surgeon. No Xbox 360 for you this Channukah.
B

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger Just Shu said...

B- When is it my turn to make 156 bucks in 5 minutes???

 
At 7:44 AM, Blogger Air Time said...

My dentist friend told me that if you want to be an oral surgeon, all you have to do is be the top in your dental school class, go to a few more years of classes, and then buy the biggest buckets you can find to collect all the money thwat will be raining down on you.

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger Air Time said...

By the way, I think the video you watched was free. You only paid for the five minute dorctor visit. Be glad they didn't charge you an extra $8.50 for the movie.

 
At 6:50 PM, Blogger Veev said...

Actually, Air, he said that about Orthodontists.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home