Thursday, September 29, 2005

12 HOURS FROM NOW

In about 12 hours from now I should wake up from my surgery, I wonder how my life will change after I no longer have wisdom teeth. For starters whenever I go to teh doctor and fill out a form on my medical history I can't say "never had surgery" That's probably the only long term change.

Having parents living nearby is really great, especially in a situation like this. Among teh many things they are doing, is watching Jonah tommorow morning during the surgery, and then we are going to sleep over there for shabbos. Such a huge help...Thanks mom and dad.

2 Comments:

At 7:39 AM, Blogger stillruleall said...

what about, thanks david who is actully watching jonah and even assisted in a diaper change (i held the feet up)...

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger Air Time said...

diaper changing is not supposed to be a two person operation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home