Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Today

Today may turn out to be one of the more important aspects of the trip. I met two recent Olim (recently moved to Israel) in marketing and advertising and asked them for advice on the job market, salary, language.

Before that happened we to visit my brother at his office and have lunch there. It was pretty cool, Kosher food at work, lots of choices and huge servings. I had noodles with meat and some vegetables.

The meetings were productive, both people had some advice, said that there are jobs available and that a month or so before I come I should send them my resume and they can forward it along to people in their companies and others people they know who I may want to work for.

After that we went to see a nice city called Zur Yigal/Cochav Yair. Zur Yigal is where the younger community lives, the people we met were really nice, they showed us around, very nice place. We probably won't move there but it was a nice place anyways.

1 Comments:

At 12:50 PM, Blogger AP said...

this whole aliyah thing is sounding more and more like it's in the bag...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home