Monday, November 12, 2007

The food

We have eaten out most of our meals, and for those who care here is the breakdown.

Huge majority is pizza, we have gotten from all sorts of places, the most unique was in Modiin called Giant Pizza, and they had huge slices, maybe a foot in length, maybe more, I didn't measure, but trust me, this was a tall slice of pizza.

I've eaten Shawarma twice, once in Tzfat and once in Tel Mond

Burger Ranch in Tel Aviv -

Chinese food in teh Mall in Jerusalem

Three home cooked meals at my brother and sister in laws - Burgers and dogs, macaroni and lasagna, and Chicken or Turkey burgers I forget which one.

A BBQ up north at my other brother and sister in laws house.

Maybe I'll update this again before we leave, any suggestions for a variety would be appreciated.

3 Comments:

At 7:15 AM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

There are some great dairy and Italian restaurants in Jerusalem. I know there's also a sushi place in Modiin, but I doubt that's for the kids.

 
At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sushi? do you know shauli and natalie at all?! lol...

 
At 5:23 AM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

Hey, I just threw it out there. They asked for diversity!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home