Sunday, October 02, 2005

Day 3

I am lying on my couch with a heating pad on the lower half of my face. I'm not in such pain, (that could be attributed to the Tylenol 3, but I'm pretty uncomfortable. My face is still swollen, I can't open my mouth that much, nor close it. So it's open just a bit. I'm eating mostly liquids and ice cream.

Shabbos was interesting For the first time in a looong time I passes on a Lechaim and I was excused from the table after soup, and went to lay down on the couch, where I promptly fell asleep. I also learnt what the other did when the men go to shul, wasn't so exciting just talking and lazing around. I did read a decent book called digital fortress by Dan Brown, (Da Vinci code guy) wasn't as good as some of the other books he wrote, but I stayed up will 10 to 2 this morning so I could finish it.

I missed out on playing football this morning which sucks (and there's no basketball this week, and I missed last week) I will spend this Sunday like I do most Sunday's lying on the couch watching football. Nat is going the mall with sister in law Shani ( this is the apex of her trip to America) So its just me and Jonah, and possibly some other people who may stop by to see the game.

GO LIONS

prediction they will win 28 - 20


Update

I have just received reports that Jonah will go to Bubbys and Zaydes and watch Uncle David and zayde put up the sukkah, and then maybe he'll come home, I don't really have all the details.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home