Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Sammy

I don;t know what is wrong with Sammy lately, but I'm pretty sure he is crazy.
Last night he woke around 2 in the morning, and he stayed up until almost 5!! Some of the time he played in his room by himself, most of teh time he needed to be held or cried. Around 4 I put on the TV the kids channel had some shows looping, he was very entertained by this..Finally his eyes started to glaze over, and I was turned off the TV and took him to bed. He moaned TV, TV a few times and finally fell asleep. I watched the first half of the Packers - Bears game, Sammy fell asleep at the 2 minute warning.

He woke up around 8:30, I took him to day care, when I picked him up, they said he didn't nap all day. So he was pretty exhausted all afternoon. Nats Grandma, aunt and some cousins were supposed to come over in teh evening for some latkes and to visit. The idea was to get Sammy asleep before they came.

Unfortantley that didn't happen, and he was up for their whole visit. and then he cried for many hours, and I think Nat finally got him to sleep after 11:00...We have no idea what to do with him, all he wants is to eat Cheerios and have someone, he prefers Nat, hold him.

May G-d have mercy on our soul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home