Saturday, October 25, 2008

GOOOAAAALLLLLL

Sadly, basketball didn't work out again today. There were just three of us, was probably older than my dad. For those Tuesday Night basketball readers think Larry but without the knowledge. Anyway, we played that I'm guessing was supposed to be 21, but at some point got lost in translation. basically each guy got 5 free throws, if he missed the other two played for a shot but the shooter doesn't play defense. It was pretty dumb. I'm glad I got to the court 15 minutes before the other two so I could at least shoot around.

Then came the Soccer game, I scored my first goal, and somehow I was able to act like I've been there before. No excessive celebrations or anything. I actually thought I was a nice play. I stole the ball in my own zone and broke away on net, it should be noted that the old guy in net - but I would've scored on anyone:) anyway I ran straight at the goal looking left I show right and beat the goalie cleanly. I scored again, but that was more lucky, and thanks to the old guy. I just shot the ball on net and he missed it.

Anyway, now the recruiting for basketball players, and possibly a change of venue so there isn't a soccer game to compete with, is on my shoulders. I was told to ensure that the Americans. all 4 of us, come and play next. Wish me luck

3 Comments:

At 11:40 AM, Blogger AP said...

in si this would be under the header "signs that the apocalypse is upon us."

the transformation was swift and complete, indeed, my friends. :)

-mrs ap

 
At 12:45 AM, Blogger Just Shu said...

But I didn't enjoy it...I promise

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger AP said...

suuuure...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home