Sunday, October 05, 2008

Ulpan dilemma

Nat and I started Ulpan tonight, so much fun. but here's the issue.
It's from 5:30 -8:45 Sunday Monday Wednesday and Thursday. This makes it pretty impossible for both Nat and me to go to Ulpan, it would cost us a lot in babysitting fees, and we would probably miss our kids. Avi, our Ariel guru, wants to set up a chug from 5:30 -7:00 for the kids and then one of us would stay the whole time and one of us would go home with the kids. I have a feeling this won't really work to well.
Another thought we had was rotating days and we take nots and share with the other ion their off day.
Personally, I was never a big fan of sitting in a class room and 5-7 months of this will be tough for me to handle, plus when I get a job, it will probably be difficult/impossible to make it to ulpan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home