Sunday, September 21, 2008

Slingbox help

I've been a little dissapointed and confused by the slingbox, I'll probably contact customer support tomorrow, for some reason the upload speed won't stay consistent. It needs to be around 300 kbps for a good picture. For some reason its ranges from 76, which is impossible to watch, to 370 which is good. It fluctuates by the second, no consistentsy and I can't figure out why. I'm not using a wireless connection, I'm plugged directly into the cable. I would think that the connection would be solid.

1 Comments:

At 10:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is most likely due to your home's upload speeds which in most cases is going to be pretty sluggish. You might want to try http://parkmytv.com they give you superfast bandwidth and eliminated conflicts w/users at home at the same time. Their a bit pricy but overtime will reduce as they fill there initial beta service that is open to apply for...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home