Thursday, November 13, 2008

Cookie Experiement

Last week I started making cookies again, and it isb't the same. I was told by mom and Golda that the margarine here is bad. Last week I took Mom and Golda's advice and I melted the margarine and then poured it in with the other ingredients. The batter looked weird and the cookies didn't come out like they used to in my previous life/.

This week Nat suggested using something like "I can't believe it's not butter" the Mazola brand here. The batter was very sweet, but very gooey. The cookies came out really sweet, good, but not how I want them.

Next week I will try using oil and seeing how that comes out.

The strangest thing is that in both cases the batter has made about 15 cookies less than before.

3 Comments:

At 6:48 AM, Blogger The Zwicker said...

I miss Shuli cookies.

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger concernedjewgirl said...

I miss da cookies too :)

 
At 12:16 AM, Blogger Just Shu said...

so do I

 

Post a Comment

<< Home