Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Addicted to war...

or rather , I'm addicted to war coverage. I pretty much spend all day online flipping between some news sites and blogs reading the latest happenings. I'm pretty sure it;s unhealthy, but it's become a war pattern for me. I spent 9/11 and the days following that watching non-stop news. Two years ago during the Lebanon war I was glued to the all news networks for a few weeks. That actually had a lot to do with my decision to move here. Nowadays I don't understand the TV news so I pretty much do all following on the web.

Just to let everyone know, we are not in the south or within range of the rockets. Despite being on the "other" side of the "green line" I feel very safe and secure here. My daily life hasn't changed..of course my daily routine is mostly me sitting at home trying to figure out what to do.

May G-d watch over us and the brave soldiers of the IDF (Israel Defense Force)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home