Monday, November 26, 2007

Jet lag sucks

Since we came back we haven't been up past 9 and slept past 4:45 AM.

Friday night Nat and Jonah were both before I finished davening, so I ate dinner alone and then went to sleep. We all woke up around 3:30, being it was shabbos we couldn't even put on a video for Jonah. We played for almost 6 hours before heading to shachris!!!

Saturday night Jonah fell asleep about a half hour before Shabbat ended, Nat and I were determined to stay up later so we could start to get normal. Friends of ours were in from out of town, they stopped by for a little bit. I felt like crap by 8:00 so I went to sleep. I woke up a few hours later and threw up a lot. It was disgusting, It was also weird to go to sleep on Saturday night, sleep for a few hours wake up and Saturday Night Live still hasn't started. We stayed up for a while cleaning up and what not. Jonah got Nat up around 4 something, but I stayed in bed, sick all day.

Sunday night Jonah stayed up till about 7, Nat went to sleep around 8:05 and I fell asleep around 8:30, Jonah still woke us up 4:45.

The only positive thing about this is we can slowly reprogram Jonah so that his bedtime will be at a normal time.

1 Comments:

At 3:38 PM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

Refuah Shelaimah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home