Thursday, October 26, 2006

Near disaster

As I mentioned earlier, Jonah came home Gan looking pretty tired but he rebounded well, and didn't go down for a nap.

I had to run out around 4:30 to help my brother with something and while I was there Nat called and said that Jonah just fell asleep on the couch, while eating an apple. This was the worst case scenario, he takes a really late nap, and screws up the whole game.

His little friend was coming over around 5:15 so we decided to let him sleep till then, and when she came we would wake him up. The first thing he did when he woke up was to finish chewing his apple. He was pretty crabby for the first half hour of her time with us, but slowly he woke up and became normal.

Around 8 Nat realized that he was really tired, so we put him in bed, he put up a decent fight, but finally he did go to sleep, I think around 8:30

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home