Wednesday, August 09, 2006

yalla ya Nasrallah - song from Israel


I just found this song on al tishali oti's blog - its a great music video from Israel, about the IDF and Nasrallah, very catchy tune. I read somewhere that Israel was able to hack in the Hezbullah TV station and play this song for them and their leader. My Israel people can let me know if this true, and do they play this song on the radio?

Catchy tune, and it has subtitles for those of us who barely understand Hebrew let alone in song form.

(Hat Tip - altishaliot)

3 Comments:

At 12:29 PM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

Yes, they've hacked Al-Manar numerous times. No, they haven't played this song. I'm going to upload what they did do when they hacked in. I'll let you know when I do. I haven't heard this song played on the radio... yet.
-OC
P.S. If you liked this song, go to Balagan's blog. There's another great song on there. Cute video too.

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger the sabra said...

hey sweet that you stuck it on here :)

 
At 2:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home