Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Kids shows

Every couple of mornings I watch morning TV with my boy, with the exception of Sportscenter the shows are kids shows. We see the Doodlebops, the Wiggles, Little Einsteins and exciting stuff like this.

I always wonder these guys are like off stage. I wonder if they are normal or just as weird in real life. There is a great movie "Death to Smoochy" about the seedy underworld of kids television, this is what I imagine the Wiggles are like when they aren't on TV. Cursing, drinking, and involved with the mob.

Also, is this the pinnacle of their careers, or do they aspire to do adult shows, sitcoms or soaps. They should make either reality show about the real lives of these people, or perhaps VH1 should do a special "behind the show" episode.

2 Comments:

At 12:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger Midnight Show x0 said...

well, I can tell you how the doodlebops are. They are very normal people in real life. haha trust me.

-- steph*
www.deedeerooneymoe.net

 

Post a Comment

<< Home