Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Gross

I don't mind Ketchup, I dip my fries in it, sometimes I put it on my hot dogs and hamburgers.
Jonah loves it, at times he will only eat a meal if it involves ketchup. This evening I gave a him an apple, he ate a slice and then disappeared into the kitchen, he returned a minute later with the ketchup bottle. And informed me that he wanted me to dip his apple in the ketchup. I had no choice, so I poured ketchup into his bowl and he happily ate the apple and ketchup. I think I threw a bit in my mouth.

3 Comments:

At 12:21 PM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

I one time ate a couple mustard packets. Does that count as gross?
-OC

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger Just Shu said...

Without anything else, that quite nasty, a level or two below gross

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

Yeah, it was without anything else. It was done as a dare. A couple of my friends thought I wouldn't do it. They were wrong.
-OC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home