Sunday, April 23, 2006

lazy day

During football this morning I mentioned to one of the guys that the ideal day for me would be to get home watch teh WIngs at 1:00, the Tigers at 4:05 and teh Pistons to close out the day. I didn't think I would achieve this goal since we were planning on doing something with Jonah. But it seemed that god liked my idea so he made the weather lousy so we werent going out. And I got to see all the games, plus other random games during commercials.

So you don't think I'm a total bum, I did pull some weeds before teh Wings game, and I hung out with Jonah and his girlfriend on and off during my viewing.

3 Comments:

At 4:14 AM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

That's not being a total bum! That's a pretty hard schedule to follow. The games are mentally taxing. No need to apologize. I predicted the Wings in 6. Looks like they're not dissapointing me yet. The Pistons game was a joke, and they still managed to win. It's like there's no reason to watch the Pistons until the Conference finals.
-OC

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger E K said...

...and I hung out with Jonah and his girlfriend...

Wow, you sure like to start them off early...

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger Just Shu said...

I didn't start them on anything, they found each other...or something like that

 

Post a Comment

<< Home