Sunday, April 02, 2006

Embarrassing

Today's playoff game was a complete embarrassment, 53-24, wow that sucks just looking at it.

I woke up this morning thinking I was going to play a double header, second game was the championship game. Instead we got blown out by close to 30 points. I played probably my worst game of the season. 6 points, a 3 pointer in the first half, and then 3 point play when I got fouled hitting a layup in the middle of the second half.

One play that summed up our morning. AP grabbed an offensive rebound, had a clear look to the hoop, and one of our guys came around, got in his and actually blocked his shot, and traveling was called.

I don't like to blame the refs, I don't think they were the difference in the game (it was a close game for a while, towards the end of the game we didn't get back on D and they hit a bunch of easy lay ins and 3's)But it did seem that we were getting hammered on one end of the court, and not getting a call. Going the other way, Purple received many ticky tac calls, very frustrating.

We did receive trophy's for finishing in first place in our division, which probably made our blowout loss even more upsetting.

1 Comments:

At 3:04 PM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

Well... there's always next year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home