Monday, March 20, 2006

addiction

Addiction is a terrible thing. It can take over your life. sometime, like in my case, it's unexplainable. I can't stop playing solitaire, spider solitaire, to be exact. During work while relaxing on the couch, I'm even playing while watching the Pistons.

I don't even like the stupid game, I have never won which may have caused the addiction, honestly I don't think it' s even possible to win. My best game has been clearing 2 suits (King - Ace) and I've only done that twice. To win you need to clear 8 I believe

5 Comments:

At 3:48 AM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

Well, the first step to recovery is admitting that you have a problem. Now, the next step is turning the computer off and stepping away. Good, now doesn't that feel better? You can fight the withdrawal. You're a strong person. Chew some gum or something.
-OC

 
At 5:17 AM, Blogger stillruleall said...

I understand your problem. I've played over 2500 games and only have a 4% win rate. I play while I'm talking to patients, there's not much else to do.

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger SHEV said...

and u both get freakin paid for sitting there and playing freakin spider solitaire!?!??!?!?!?

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger Just Shu said...

basically

 
At 4:30 AM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

Niiice!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home