Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Downloading TV shows

It started when I was in YU, I would download whatever TV shows I wanted off the network, and watch them commercial free on my PC. It continued when me and Nat spent a few month in Pittsburgh and missed most of our favorite shows.

When we got back home, and had our cable back downloading TV shows was done. Or so I thought.

The Sopranos have finally returned to television after a long hiatus, but unfortunately they are on HBO which is only available for digital cable subscribers, which I am not. So it's time to get the programs that I used top have find the good websites for downloading TV shows, and see whats going on in Tony Sopranos life.

If you know good websites for please let me know
'

1 Comments:

At 5:10 AM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

Try Turrent. We've been using it. It's pretty good.
-OC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home