Monday, March 13, 2006

Weird Story of the Day II

Someone left me a message at my office on Friday afternoon, the message just said "It's Marco, please give me a call at 248-555-1234 (not real number)" Didn't say where he was calling from, or what it was about, also it was pretty obvious English wasn't a first language.
I assumed it was a wrong number, but he did hear my message and then left his message. So I decided to call him back and see what he wanted.
I called him, it was a cell phone not an work number, and after explaining who I was and what I wanted, he asked if we could meet. I said, why? And he told me he thought we could be friends.

I told him I was pretty sure he had the wrong number, and he kept repeating the first couple of digits in my work number, and I said yes that's my phone, you called me, and I think you had the wrong number. Finally he hung up. I wonder if he'll call me back, if not what kind of friend would he have turned out to be anyways.

1 Comments:

At 10:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i should try that - call some random person and ask if we could be friends

 

Post a Comment

<< Home