Friday, March 31, 2006

The end

Yesterday at about 4:30 "The Dog Experiment II" came to a close. We had made the decision the day before that even though the doggie was nice, it didn't fit into the way things ran in the house. Firstly nobody likes to get up 6, and if Jonah gets us up, we can bring him in bed, and go back to sleep. When the dog started making noise at 6 AM it meant someone had to get up, dressed and out of the house.

Jonah liked the dog, much the way my little sister like Cinnamon, a dog experiment my parents tried a few years ago, if you asked her, she loved the dog. As long as it wasn't next to her. Jonah would call for the dog, but then yell when the dog came near him, he hung out on the couch or in the arms/laps of his parents.

There were a few times that he braved the dog and tossed him a bone, or his toys, but then he would run quickly back onto the couch.

I didn't hate the dog as much as people (my wife) seem to think, except during the night that he was constantly biting on my foot and leg, and whatever else he could bear his fangs into. Nat claims he's a puppy and he was teething. I think he saw me like I see a chicken or cow, dinner:)

You can see some cute picture of Jonah and the dog on Nat's Blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home