Monday, February 06, 2006

Super Bowl

We went to The APs for a super bowl party last night. We had a good time, enjoyed the game, ate food, all the things you'd expect from a Super Bowl Party.

Here a few thoughts I had over the past day or so

You know how when you go to a movie, no one is allowed to talk, you're supposed to watch the movie and enjoy it. (Personally I never liked this rule, because my feeling is if you go with a friend or spouse it's because you want to spend time with them, not just sit next to them in silence. If you don't want to hear other people go to the movie by yourself.)

Why doesn't this same rule apply to watching a football game, there were times throughout the game where there was so much talking it was tough to hear the game. I know the announcers usually are pointless, and I could probably watch the game and enjoy with the volume off, but at times, it's good to know what they are talking about.

Overall it was good game, the team I wanted to win won, the people I like hanging out with were there, and the food was good, can't ask for much more on Super Bowl Sunday. Except maybe one we'll see the Lions in teh big game instead of hosting it.

3 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, Blogger The Zwicker said...

I agree with your points about the good time notwithstanding the talking. The only other down point for me was Dr. O's Fan clocking me in the head with a Kleenex box.

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger Just Shu said...

Adina yo9u must be on Pacific Time.

Dr. Welcome, post any time.

Gomzai, Welcome to posting as well. I wasn't pointing any fingers, just making an observation

 
At 6:46 PM, Blogger DonutsMom said...

Hey, when are all you new posters going to post on my blog????
I'm trying to write more often.... 2 posts in 2 days!!!
Come visit.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home