Monday, February 13, 2006

Back to our losing ways

1-3, just typing it stings. We played another lousy game on Sunday morning. we ended the first half with13 points. I had 8 of them, plus we got 3 free throws from AP, and a last second basket by another player. no one else but me had scored a field goal until the last second of the game. And while that worked well for the Miami Heat last night (Dwayne Wade scored his teams final 17 points to lead a comeback over the Pistons) it didn't work for us.

As soon as I sat down at the half my leg cramped up and I couldn't run at full speed the rest of the game which sucked. Our game started at 8:30 in the morning, so forget about stretching, I had barely walked and all the sudden I am running at full speed for 20 minutes. I'm guessing this is why my leg cramped up.

Here are the problems we seem to have:

2 of our 5 starters have missed 3 of 4 games
we have gotten destroyed on rebounds, no one crashes the boards
Bad shot after bad shot
lousy ball movement
not much team chemistry

hopefully we'll iron out these issues, because we have to win a lot of games to get in the playoffs

2 Comments:

At 7:03 AM, Blogger O's fan said...

Other than those issues, you guys are playing great.

 
At 7:41 AM, Blogger Just Shu said...

exactly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home