Wednesday, November 09, 2005

hmmmm

I noticed something interesting the other day while playing Madden. When I lean back on the couch, I tend to play worse, make bad passes, and not tackle well. But if I sit up, I play much better. Better play calling, better execution odds of winning increase.

You may be wondering, why don't I always sit up, why lean back ever? The answer my friends and loyal readers, is I play the games so I can relax. So naturally, I relax while playing. Which means that there times that I relax. think if I went pro at Madden I hopefully wouldn't sit back and chill while playing. (Although Charles Rogers is a pro football player, and apparently he relaxes through practices and games as well. That's a different story for a different time)

2 Comments:

At 1:00 AM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

Then, I guess you gotta decide if, while you're playing, it's more important to be winning the game or for you to relax. It doesn't look like you can do both. That sucks.
-OC

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger Just Shu said...

I switch trhoughout teh game. In a clutch situation I'll lean in a lot more. If I have a lead, Ill lean back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home