Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Matches

Last night during dinner I noticed a lone match lying on the floor, Jonah at the time was sitting next to me, and I didn't feel like getting up to pick it up. A few minutes later I put Jonah down. I looked over on the floor to pick up the match, but it had disappeared. Apparently Jonah had found dit and gotten it. Nat was annoyed with me for not going to pick it up right away. My thought was it had probably been on the floor for a few days and he hadn't seen it, now that I saw it he found it?

Why is everyone so afraid of kids and matches? it wasn't a fancy strike anywhere match, you have to strike it on the box, and even if he found the box, and managed to strike it, it usually takes a swipe or two, and as smart as I think my boy is, I don't think he could light the match.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home