Sunday, October 02, 2005

Changed my mnd

First of all, I see that ESPN will televise the red sox yankees game, but it doesn't start till 2:00, that still doesn't excuse having scrabble on TV.


In a previous post I mentioned that the Lions will win this game. I would like to retract that prediction after seeing the first quarter. I wouldn't be surprised if the lions don't win another game all season. On 2nd and nineteen Joey throws a 3 yard pass to Kevin Jones in the dirt, even if he can come up with the ball it was so low he couldn't gain yardage after the catch. Then on 3rd on 19 they shocked everyone by handing off ti Shawn Bryson, brilliant play calling - why don't they just punt on 2 or third down why waste time.

I wonder if the Lions players were drafted by a different team how they would play. If I was drafted by the Lions I would be so mad, and demand to be traded, this place is a killer for prospective NFL players.

I have a similar theory for the Tigers but that may be saved for next season

GO WINGS

1 Comments:

At 6:33 AM, Blogger O's fan said...

I think they have Scrabble on TV so that it can be shown later on Cheap Seats.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home