Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Thank god for the remote

What would I have done without a remote these past few days.

Sunday 1-4 Mostly watched the Lions win, but during the commercials I flipped to the Astros brave game. (Wasn't a total coach potato, with Steve's help I did finish installing a garbage disposal in my sink)
4-8 Mostly watched the finish of the baseball game, it went 18 innings, I also watched the Wings beat on Calgary and the Dallas - Philly football game. Additionally I managed to play some Madden during pauses in the action.
8-12 Split time between the Yankees and Angels and Sunday night football, Bengals Jacksonville. oF course, I played some madden.

I do think it's important to note that I didn't just sit on the couch watching the game, I hung out with Jonah all day while Nat worked. So I didn't just zone out in front of the tube.

Last night I watched Monday Night Football and the Yankees losing, saw bot and pieces of teh Wings loss to teh Canucks and flipped it to Madden.

Jonah was sleeping at this point, so I was just zoned in front of the TV.
god bless the remote, I don't think I would have flipped channels so much if I had to stand at every commercial

2 Comments:

At 2:29 PM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

I hear ya, man...
-OC

 
At 7:01 AM, Blogger Just Shu said...

shes been realy busy, someone has to work so I can watch sports all day :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home