Sunday, November 06, 2005

F@#$ing Lions

It was so tough to watch the Lions game, I actually fell asleep during the first half. They went up against a team that lost their starting QB, has sucked all year long, and showed no run D in the 1st half.

Joey got his starting job back and did OK, thank goodness for Scott Vines and 9 catches. Who would have thought that Lions could draft so crappy 3 straight years. Can you think of more disappointing draft picks then Rogers, Williams and Williams. All big strong and slow. And Mike Williams can't hold onto the ball. The Lions should take the extension they gave Matt Millen and shred it, he wasted three straight top 10 picks. I wouldn't be surprised if the Lions are the new Bengals, a symbol of mediocrity in the Parity NFL.

I would be surprised if the Lions end up in last place in the division. Yes, I think the 1-6 Packers, who will probably lose the game they are playing to Charlie Batch led Steelers, will still win enough games to pass the Lions. That outta cost Mooch his job, not that he has done anything in three years here to deserve to keep his job anyways, but that should guarantee his firing.

2 Comments:

At 3:47 AM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

Yeah, why is it that when a decent or good player comes or gets gets drafted by this team, they end up being duds? They may have been good before they came... but turn into duds. Or, they leave, and becomes stars for other teams. What gives? I think the entire management needs to sit down and have a chat with Devallano and Holland and the scouts of the Wings. That way, they'd learn what prime drafting really means. They could also learn what it means to put a good team together that has CHEMISTRY. G-d!! They suck sooo bad!!!
-OC

 
At 8:12 AM, Blogger Just Shu said...

My fantasy team sucks. Although I am on a two game winning streak, which gives me a grand total of three wins. I'm pretty sire I'm mathematically eliminated from the playoffs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home