Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I'm back

I'm back

life has been busy lately and I didn't have much to say, but life is back to normal and I have lots to say. (I think)

Work is going well, we basically signed on our second school distroct and have a third one that has agreed in principle.

Jonah is doing OK, he has screamed bloody murder teh past few nighst when we took him in hios room at nbight. Turns out he has ann ear infection and it hurts him at night when its time to sleep. Reminds me of a times I used to get a "12 hour virus" on days when I had a big test, and then would feel better when school was over.

I went U of D and Specs Howard today, I'm an alum of both those places, I thought it was cool. So much education, and I put it to good use.

1 Comments:

At 5:42 AM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

Wait a minute?!? You're a sports broadcaster now too?!? ;-p
-OC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home