Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Ads on buses

History was made yesterday and I went and placed an ad on school buses in the Ypsilanti School District. It was raining the entire time I was sticking em to the bus, as if the heavens themselves were crying at the innocence lost to these kids.

In all seriousness, it was really cool to finally put some ads on the buses and see the fruit of my labor (Nats term i believe) Also congrats to bus #32 which was the first bus to leave the lot with an ad in it.. I told the bus driver about her historic drive. I hope it stays with her forever.


3 Comments:

At 4:49 AM, Blogger 2R said...

congrats!!!
that's a lot of responsiblity for friends...they can't let their friends drink and drive, and now drop out...on the other hand kids are told not to give in to peer pressure...hmmm

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger stillruleall said...

If only my friends had seen an ad like that....congratulations shu, may this be the start of many more ads

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger Just Shu said...

you're friends must not care about your future

 

Post a Comment

<< Home