Monday, November 14, 2005

Burger Buddy

My lovely Sis in law was in Chicago and she brought back burger buddies for me and Nat. My oldest swears that these burgers are the best burgers in teh world and he has driven to Chicago for dinner just to get some.

I may not be a burger Connoisseur like my brother but I didn't think this burger was so special. I should point out that they were bought Sunday evening, and weren't eaten until Monday night, but still nothing to special. In fact I think the burgers that I make have more flavor then these burger buddies.

(The opinions stated here are soley the opinion of teh author and not of his family or anyone else who may tasted both burgers)

8 Comments:

At 5:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This posting has the makings of a bloody civil war.

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger stillruleall said...

i didnt know your oldest was old enough to swear...I think burgers bar in givat shaul tastes better than burger buddy but i havent had a burger buddy in awhile...

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger Just Shu said...

I meant my oldest brother

 
At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bugers from ken's diner are fantastic

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

Do you have a death wish or something?!?
-OC

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger Just Shu said...

look at me...I'm shaking

 
At 7:10 PM, Blogger Air Time said...

I would like to thank god that i don't visit your blog every day. that way I am at least spared reading this crap.

Let me say first of all

I TOLD YOU NOT TO MICROWAVE THE BURGERS

Second, When you get a Burger Buddy, you are not supposed to let it sit all day wiating for you to eat it. You have disr burger buddy. I had a burger buddy from the same batch the Veev gave me at ten that morning. Do you know where that burger buddy at 10:15 that morning? You guessed it. It was no longer in this world.

And it was delicious and awesome. Do you know why.

A) i did not put it inside some super fancy popcorn maker to warm it up

2) I respected the burger and ate it immeidately

Nothing against your BBQing skills, but you are no Ken, and your burgers are no Burger Buddys.

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger Just Shu said...

I didn't place my burger in a "popcorn maker" I ate it right out of teh fridge. I am guilty of waiting before eating the burger, but I don't think that act of disrespect would take some of the flavor away

 

Post a Comment

<< Home