Friday, December 08, 2006

The Ring

If oddsmakers would have given odds on how long it would be before I lost my wedding band, I doubt that they would have given me the 3+ years that I went without the losing it.

I don't know when or where I lost it, only that in the middle of presenting my proposal to a school district, I started playing with my ring, or where my should have been. That's when I realized that it wasn't on, and I had no idea where it was.

But at least I have beaten the oddsmakers.

3 Comments:

At 9:28 AM, Blogger The Zwicker said...

Don't despair. I lost mine a few months into marriage but found it a few months later. Of course, in the interim, I got a replacement. Now my stunt double wears the replacement.

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger stillruleall said...

I've already beaten the odds. I was given 6 months to lose it. Every day I still have it is a bonus.

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger BStrong said...

I lost my ring after 7 1/2 years. I was gardening and I think I accidentally planted it. I was surprised that I held onto it that long.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home