Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Play Doh

I've been playing with Play - Doh a lot lately, and I've come to realize a few things about it. Firstly, it's really boring. It's not goal oriented like Lego, you just mush it up, maybe make some shapes or snakes, and then that's it.

Secondly, you can't really mix the colors or you end up with brown sludge. And you can't really avoid mixing the colors, if you do anything they will get jumbled. I assume they created it this way on purpose, so you always need to buy more packages of the Doh.

2 Comments:

At 8:46 AM, Blogger Veev said...

I used to crave Play Doh when I was pregnant with D. DIdn't eat any though. I guess that's a hazard when you teach Kindergarten.

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger Just Shu said...

Jonah tried to eat some last night, but I didn't let him. Know I can tell him that if he was pregnant he could try it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home