Thursday, November 23, 2006

Franklin Cider Mill

The plan was for Nat, Jonah my bro and sis-in law and one of their kids and my Aunt from Arizona and some friends were going to the Cider Mill this morning, and I was going to play football.

Then last night I received the bad news, there was no football game, and I was going to buy apple juice, I mean apple Cider. I really don't get the draw of the cider mill, They weren't making the cider when we were there, so Nat said that did take away the interesting part.

But even with the press, why do I want to see them make my drink, I don't go to a slaughter house before I buy a steak, and I don't go and watch apple juice being made. Although I have gone to two beer factories and watched them make beer.

2 Comments:

At 5:40 PM, Blogger SHEV said...

yay i made it onto the blog!

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger Just Shu said...

huh?? how did you get that from this post??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home