Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Miss me?

A couple people have noticed my blogging absence, which honestly kinda surprised me : )
I was thinking of hanging up my keyboard and retiring from the blogging world, I lost the joy of the joy of the game, and no nobody offered me a multi-million multi year contract. But I just couldn't pull the plug, so here I am trying to resurrect my career. I just hope that I don't end up like Willie Mays, Michael Jordan and many others who hung around too long. Rather I should be like Roger Clemens, after the Sox gave him up for dead he went on to win many more Cy Young awards and then received the ridiculous contract for a few months of his service.


Quick Hits

As if people don't have enough problems with Jews, did they have to name the latest Depression/tropical storm Beryl?

The Tigers got shelled like the Hizbastrads today, losing 7-1 the White Sox in the opening game of a big divisional series.

Family Guy, even in reruns is still the funniest show on TV, sorry Simpson's Colbert Report and Daily Show.

Jonah has taken a big step in growing up, he actually got into the pool for about 20 minutes the other day.

I have started watching CNN, FOX News, and MSNBC instead of ESPN, ESPN2 and FSN and Comedy Central. This means two things, one I actually know what is going on in the world, and two, my blogs may actually have substance to them, although I wouldn't come back just for that, because it won't be that often.

4 Comments:

At 4:30 AM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

Substance? Sports isn't substance?!? What's going on with you??? By the way, American Dad is much funnier than Family Guy.
-OC

 
At 7:15 AM, Blogger Just Shu said...

American Dad isn't even on the level of the family guy.

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger E K said...

I actually did notice you hadn't posted in a while, but I just assumed you had gotten bored about blogging. I guess I was right. Now I can once again have my daily peek in to your life... what fun!

I know, you're jealous. I'll start a blog one day and you can read all about my fascinating life.

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger Just Shu said...

Eliezer - looking forward to that day

 

Post a Comment

<< Home