Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I didn't think it was going to be this hard, I've been saying goodbye to people since I was little. But last night was one of the most difficult nights of my life. I was surprised by the rush of tears as I hugged my big sister goodbye. and they keep on returning every time I thinka bout it

I've been staring at this screen for a few hours tonight, trying to write something that would convey my feelings about whats happening. and I just can't put it into words. Air, Veev, Oldest Middlest and Youngest I'll miss you guys so much, I can't imagine living at home without you guys.

I know that we'll keep in touch, and do the video chat thingy, but it won't be the same. I love seeing the kids in shul, they would come say hi, give me a hug and sit with me for a bit during davening. You were there for us when we needed you.

I wish you all the success and happiness in Israel, but I want you to know that you will be truly missed in the D.

Boston Zacks - You have some big shoes to fill as our local siblings

3 Comments:

At 12:35 PM, Blogger Air Time said...

you'll pull through

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger Veev said...

I know you will :-)

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger 2R said...

Sure, I just got a "bye". Whatever.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home