Monday, May 15, 2006

Pistons 72 Cavs 71

I know that this isn't the real final score. It is however the score of the points that were scored within the rules of the game. As time expired in teh first half Lebron James, who I am really tired of but that's a different post for a different time, hit a three pointer - with his foot out of bounds. If I know the rules correctly that shouldn't count.

I'm not claiming that this is part of an NBA conspiracy or anything like that, and I don't know the Pistons would have won teh game anyways, they played like crap. The refs or league should have taken a look at the play in during teh half and overturned it.

I don't know what was going with the Pistons tonight, their play was lethargic, they were just terrible on offense, they reminded me of the Pistons during the Carlisle years. Hopefully things will turn around for game 5 at the Palace.

UPDATE
I just saw a replay from a different angle, and it appears that James was inbounds by a hair. I guess the Pistons just sucked on this night.

3 Comments:

At 2:12 PM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

Do the Pistons think that the Cavs are just going to lay down and die for them?!?

 
At 6:34 AM, Blogger Just Shu said...

yes..Sheed is till talking crap

 
At 1:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home