Thursday, June 15, 2006

Soccer

OK. raise your hands if you live in America and give a crap about the soccer thingy that's going on...anyone....Then why is the lead story on Sportscenter, and every time I open a magazine someone is telling that since Soccer is the Worlds most popular sport we should embrace it here?
As I was told when I was younger and getting in trouble - Just because every one else is doing something - That doesn't make it right.

Steve Rushin wrote in Sports Illustrated last week that if you don't like Soccer you don't like sports, you just think we do. What an asinine statement, I like sports and dislike soccer, so take that Rushin. I can't wait for this tourney to end so we can go 4 years before having Soccer shoved down our throats.

1 Comments:

At 7:03 PM, Blogger Just Shu said...

Because every time I turn on the TV I have to see highlights, and specials, and games. I can't get away from it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home