Thursday, June 29, 2006

Back Home

I go out of town for a few days, and when I get back it seems like everything has changed. I turn on the TV, flipped to ESPN, and the Jerry Springer show is on!!WTF?? I check the Internet and discover that ESPN changed from channel 3 to 7 and WB2O is now on channel 3.

I had a red eye back from LA last night, not a great flight, full plane and I had a middle seat, so I didnt get much sleep. But that wasn't what bothered me so much, what makes the flight attendants think people want to hear from them at 2 in the morning? Shortly after we left, the flight attendant basically gave a commercial for Visa, it was an excruciating couple of minutes. Then as I finally get comfortable, the captain gets on the loudspeaker to let us know how high we are, does anyone really care, just turn off teh seatbelt sign and don't make noise. Someone should tell them that on flights that go overnight, they should keep the microphone off.

1 Comments:

At 3:49 AM, Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

What's up? Haven't heard from you in a while...
-OC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home