Thursday, February 16, 2006

Frustrated

I spent most of the day cleaning out my office because I was looking for a few important papers that I couldn't find. . I knew I couldn't have mistakenly thrown out the papers because I don't have a garbage can in the office and I have looked at these papers a week or so ago. I cleaned up everything, tossed out the garbage paper. put random papers in files, finally I got rid of all the crap on my desk, and I still couldn't find the paper. I filled up a trash bag, and some shopping bags of garbage

I had given up, and went to clean out some of the junk in my car, it was filled with empty water bottles dunkin donut bags and other assorted junk. And there on the seat were the papers I had been searching for. I'm not sure why they were in the car. I must have mistakingly grabbed them along with other stuff when I went for a meeting last week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home