Tuesday, December 22, 2009

But Mommy Lets Me

After getting Sammy dressed this morning he walked into the kitchen with a gleam in his eye. I asked him if he wanted breakfast, he said, no he wanted something else. He went straight for the snack cupboard, pointed to a bag of Bisli, and said "I want that." I told him that he can have breakfast and Bisli later. He threw a nd fit and kept saying "Mommy lets me, Mommy lets me" I told him that mommy wouldn't let him, but he didn't believe.
Finally we reached a compromise he had breakfast and I gave him a bag of bisli to take to day care with him

2 Comments:

At 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on logostic. Regards
http://aricavirtual.cl/blogs/viewstory/9216
Here is my blog post hattiesburg

 
At 5:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am extremely impressed with your writing skills and also with
the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself?
Anyway keep up the excellent quality writing, it's rare to see a great blog like this one nowadays.
http://smilen.zoomi.in/oxwall/blogs/user/FranklinWo
My site: loot

 

Post a Comment

<< Home